World Series of Poker

Tales from the Felt

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Rest of Trip 1.

Not much to report, ran bad, played bad -- no results in any tournaments, am glad to be back at work to be honest. I feel my biggest mistakes were not adjusting to the short starting stack and the tendencies of the other players in these huge fields, a loss of one decent pot essentially cripples you and you have to play all in or fold poker, which I proceeded to do in a few tournaments. I ran
TT into JJ (hit a T to survive for a while but ultimately went bust), then JJ into KK, actually I rivered a J but it made him a straight. Heading back this weekend for another crack at the Saturday NLHE event. I'm really only looking forward to the main event, then taking a long break from poker thereafter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home