World Series of Poker

Tales from the Felt

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

WSOP Main Event - Day 2

This will be quick -- I got exactly three pairs all day, QQ, JJ and TT. I didn't get AK
once, I had to manoeuvre to get all my chips, stealing, bluffing etc, I went down to 27k from 61k but ended the day with 105k, average is about 73k. Day 3 is on Friday and I have two days off. I had Phil Ivey at my first table, with nightmares of the Aussie Millions returning, but thankfully after an hour or so the table broke. I'm off to bed!

5 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see there's yet another rest day, after day 2B finishes. Do they ever expect you guys to play any poker? keep playing your solid game and you're looking great for a money finish and if you get the cards and exploit the situation top 100 is looking very realistic.

/usr/src

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger russ said...

Solid? *laughs*

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are doing great dude.
Pai

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good Russ. That's a healthy lead over the average! Let those 30k chippers die out and cream as many of their blinds as you can!

And don't go on a full alpha tilt ;)

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Ray said...

Hey Russ, sounds like you're doing well, keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home